Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Settling in


So, things have been just swell, settling in here with Daddy and Jett. Jett is a little bit of a bother, but he comes with the territory, so what can I do. Let me start by saying the food in this place could use some improvement. The menu is very limited and the service could be better too. In the mornings, our waiter is extremely slow. How difficult is it to make french toast and sardines? We keep getting the same old fancy feast, from a can. Boring.
Still, the accomodations are quite comfy and our bed is very nice. Jett likes to groom me at bedtime and that is nice too. Last night, after Daddy fell asleep, Jett and I ventured downstairs to have an adventure. There is this big bag of catnip that used to be in the kitchen drawer. Last night, we forced the drawer open in the middle of the night and opened it. Then we tore it open and spread the catnip all over the house. Daddy was very excited when he woke up this morning and found such a nice surprise. After he gave use breakfast (gee, we were really hungry), we went back upstairs and slept all day. Now we are wide awake and thinking about what we can do to entertain ourselves tonight after the human is sleeping.
Gotta run, the pizza is here.
Love,
Gregory

3 Comments:

Blogger Bev Sykes said...

Hi, Gregory. We haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but Jett can tell you about me. I'm really a nice person, even though I live with all those...you know...dogs. I hope we get a chance to meet some day.

Love,
Bev

12:42 PM  
Blogger Gabi Clayton said...

"Daddy was very excited when he woke up" -- I can just imagine! ;-)

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so nice visiting with you and Jett yesterday, Gregory. You looked like you enjoyed the turkey I liberated from the refrigerator for you. :)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home