Thursday, December 25, 2008

Greetings from Heaven


I just thought I should pop in for a second to wish all of my friends, fans and readers a very Merry Chistmouse. I have been so busy. Who said eternal rest was going to be relaxing? I'm so busy all the time. I may be in Heaven, but I still have a show to do. And do you know what? Most angels have no talent. If you ever heard a real heavenly choir, you'd cover your ears and run screaming for the exits. I have a lot of work to do before this show is ready for prime time.
So, all you little honeys down on Earth, have a wonderful holiday. I'm sure you will be able to see my show when your time comes because unlike that little mess by Andrew Lloyd Webber, THIS cat's show really is now and forever.
Love,
-Figaro
P.S. - Welcome, Gregory. Take good care of my Daddoo and Jett and give my love to Uncle Trabis. Don't touch my pony.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Figaro. That lunchero in your picture looks delicious. ;) We'll make sure Gregory doesn't mess with your pony.

Uncle Trabis

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bev Sykes said...

Figaro! Your prose has been missed in these parts. I'm glad to hear that you have found yourself a job in the afterlife and hope that you continue to drop in from time to time.

Gregory seems like a nice kitty. I'm glad he meets with your (conditional) approval.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home