Thursday, April 27, 2006

Feline Love Song


So, here's a little ditty I jotted on a cocktail napkin one night at the Mouse and Moo, after a sniffing a little too much catnip and throwing back a few too many mini-moos. The Mouse and Moo was a charming little beastro that catered to a very discriminating feline clientele. They featured a fine menu of rodent and dairy delicacies that were highly appealing. Unfortunately, they closed when Pierre, the chef and owner, took a new job working for Wolfgang Puck. I hear a lot of cats now hang out at the dumpster behind Spago in Beverly Hills, waiting for leftover morsels of squirrel roasts or rat tails in anchovie juice. I'm not much for that sort of thing. I prefer my own bowl at home. But oh, sometimes I do miss the Mouse and Moo. Those were some fine times.

Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again.
Tell me I'm the one that adore.
Kiss my head and kiss my feet and hold me all night long
Or else I'm gonna pee on the floor.

Tell me how much you love me.
Show me how much you care.
You can go if you want to,
But you'll always be covered with hair.

You can't get me off your mind.
No I'm always in your head.
So feed me treats of every kind.
I'll be waiting in your bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catchy tune!!

We need to get out some demo reels for you. I think Uncle Steve can help with that.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Steve Schalchlin said...

"...or I'll pee on the floor." LOL.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home